Isle of Man Camp (Non Residential)
TRAIN LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS … PLAY LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS
Would you like to stop it like Begovic, Pope, Foster?
If you want to play like them, you’ve got to train like them!
Train like a professional, over four-days, taking your game to #ANOTHERLEVEL!
About the Course
• Registration between 8:45-9:15 am
• Pick up 3 pm
• Open for boy and girls between 7-17 years of age.
• High-quality coaching by qualified and experienced goalkeeper coaches helping your child make improvements to their game.
• The curriculum is written by former Premier League goalkeeper and Crystal Palace goalkeeper coach Dean Kiely and former Manchester United goalkeeper coach Tony Coton allowing your child to get the most out of the course.
• Your child will receive top quality Sells gloves and kit.
• Excellent facilities at St John’s Football Club.
• Your child will make new friends as we always strive to make our camps inclusive, so everyone gets along. They train so hard they don’t usually have the energy to fall out with one another!
So if you want to take your goalkeeping to #ANOTHERLEVEL in a relaxed environment where hard work is mixed in with fun, then book today to secure your place! Please remember places are limited!
Secure your son or daughter’s place for just a £25 deposit and then spread the payments to suit you!
You will be able to review your booking before finalising.