Scotland Residential Edinburgh 29th June-2nd July 2020
Why is Sells Pro Training Residential the ultimate goalkeeper experience?
• Your child will get the opportunity to meet and train with top-level professional and international goalkeepers
• High-quality coaching by qualified and experienced goalkeeper coaches helping your child make improvements to their game
• We work a maximum of 9 to 1, but many of our courses have an even better ratio making sure your child receives the maximum focus
• We ensure our coaching staff get to know your child by having smaller groups and creating a welcoming atmosphere
• The curriculum is written by former Premier League goalkeeper and Crystal Palace goalkeeper coach Dean Kiely and former Manchester United goalkeeper coach Tony Coton allowing your child to get the most out of the course
• Your child will receive top quality Sells gloves and kit with a retail value of over £100
• Allow your child to showcase to top-level scouts from Premier League and Football League clubs
• Excellent facilities for your child to train and relax
• Your child will make new friends as we always strive to make our camps inclusive so everyone gets along. They train so hard they don’t usually have the energy to fall out with one another!
• We have a least one female member of staff to ensure that all the girls attending are properly looked after
The course is open to boys and girls aged 9-18 years of age.
So if you want to take your goalkeeping to #ANOTHERLEVEL in a relaxed environment where hard work is mixed in with fun, then book today to secure your place at one of our amazing venues! Please remember places are limited!
Secure your son or daughter’s place for just a £50 deposit and then spread the payments to suit you!
Remember all the food, accommodation training and all the other special things that make it the ultimate goalkeeper experience is included in the £447 price or £317 for non-residential.
…PLUS everyone who attends will receive a pair of Sells gloves and sells kit (top, bottoms and socks) with an RRP value of over £100.
Please remember if you find out that you can’t make it and you have already booked we will ensure that your child is placed on another course that suits.
The Venue Merchiston Castle School
The grounds form an extensive campus, which covers an area bordered by Colinton Road to the south and the Water of Leith to the north, features one of the largest tree collections in Scotland, and also is the location of the ruins of 13th century Colinton Castle. Facilities for sport include the many large playing fields which surround the main buildings, and which provide views of exceptional beauty to the Pentland Hills to the south, and the city of Edinburgh to the north-east.
The school has excellent facilities for all aspects of its work, and is currently engaged in improving its already very good sports provision.
You will be able to review your booking before finalising.